Vaastu means the residence of humans and god. Vastushastra is an ancient science that shows a positive impact with good results through basic elements such as Akaash (SKY), Prithvi (EARTH), Paani (WATER), Agni (FIRE), and Vayu (WIND).
Vaastu Shanti worship is originally a worship of lord and divity of directions and five elements of nature as well as natural factors related to the pooja. We conduct Vaastu Shanti to avoid the type of Vaastudosha whether it is land and building, nature or environment, by Vaastushastra worship to remove the major changes and demolition in the structure of building.
- To remove any land, structure, and interior arrangement faults or the Vaastu Doshas.
- • To ask for forgiveness for any direct or indirect harm to the Nature and other living beings while construction of the house.
- To mitigate any forces that may disturb the overall happiness of future occupants.
- To request Vastu Purush to protect the home and the occupants from natural disasters.
- To promote god’s blessings to bring health, wealth and prosperity to the occupants
- To resolve proper use of the house and to convert it into Home and Prasad.